1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
GLEIM PILOT LOGBOOK
MFR Model# 1-58194-245-1
Gleim has set the standard in FAA test preparation for over 20 years. With the introduction of Pilot Logbook, Gleim expands its market-leading product line with this new resource for pilots and flight instructors.
- Practical for all pilot skill levels, student through professional
- Eases the burden of record-keeping for pilots and instructors
- Full-featured logbook without the bulk of "professional" logs
- 450 entries means a decreased risk of losing a lifetime of flight experience without sacrificing the features of a "professional" flight log
- Affordable and efficient
- Pages to list certificates, ratings, and operating privileges
- Up to 450 flight entries
- Complete endorsement section covering all endorsements required for student through CFII training ground instruction
- Separate table of contents with numbered pages for quick reference
- Larger than a typical student log but not as bulky, fragile, or heavy as a "professional" flight log
- High quality paper and hard-cover binding
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
One of the best log books to date
January 10, 2021
Excellent log book - instructor likes it also
October 30, 2020
The detail that I need, Bought it to match my other one!
October 19, 2020
Met my needs as a private aircraft owner leaving commercial aviation.
October 5, 2020
Always great service from Spruce! Stuff I order is shipped right away and usually arrives earlier than promised.
The Gleim logbook looks good and is a big, sturdy thing.
September 22, 2020
July 31, 2020
Excellent log book.
January 30, 2020
Arrived on time and perfect
December 8, 2019
This will be my second log book and it had everything I was looking for. Columns for new ratings and endorsements, an easy way to keep specific totals, and just the right size. I know electronic logbooks are all the rage, but I like the hard copy and this quality log book was the perfect fit.
September 18, 2018
Excellent!!! Price and quality superb. Enough room in design for comments. Others skimp in this area and charge more. Contrast color on pages make for easy reading of categories. THE BEST on market today.
November 28, 2017
Q: What are the dimensions (H X W) of this Gleim Pilot logbook? How many flight log pages does it include?
Approximate dimensions are 5-1/4" H x 9-1/4" W, thickness of 5/8". 80 flight log pages included. Total pages is 112.