1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
TYCO CIRCUIT BREAKER W58XC4C12A-1
MFR Model# W58-XC4C12A-1
These bi-metallic single pole breakers weigh less than 2 oz. and are especially suitable for homebuilt aircraft. Used as original equipment in Beech, Cessna and Piper aircraft. Maximum operating voltages: 32 VDC and 250 VAC (to 400 Hz).
- 0.5 amp to 30 amp ratings.
- Cannot be manually tripped.
- Button extends for visual trip indication.
- Push button to reset the breaker.
- Termination is a screw or .250" QC.
- 1 AMP
- AC: 250V
- DC: 50V
- 250 VAC
- Panel Mount, 1 pole, push button actuator, white, screw termination
- Height: 34.93 mm
- Length: 34.93 mm
- Width: 16.76 mm
- Mfr Part No: 3-1393249-9
- ECCN: EAR99
- Schedule B Code: 8536.20.0020
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items