1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
MCFARLANE CDHP-KT-1 HINGE PIN KIT
MFR Model# CDHP-KT-1
McFarlane CDHP-KT-1 Hinges for Cessna 172 & 175 Aircraft.
- AA-PMA solid welded design
- Precision pin holes for longer life
- Straight or bent to fit older aircraft
- Pre-drilled and epoxy primed
- Heat treated where required for extra strength and wear resistance
- FAA-PMA approved
- Stainless steel - 5x stronger
- Secure safety pin design
- Easy to inspect
- Fast door removal, makes cabin maintenance easier
In The Box
- 2 - Pin, Hinge, Cabin Door, 2.00" (7205-2.00U)
- 1 - Pin, Hinge, Cabin Door, 1.63" (7205-1.63U)
- 1 - Pin, Hinge, Cabin Door, 1.63" (7205-1.63D)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Excellent on our 1963 Cessna 172 to facilitate door removal ehen needed. Top quality.
September 14, 2020
Q: will one of these do two doors or one door - it looks like 4 pins in the box but are they 2 different sizes ?
There is 1 each for the upper hinges- one for LH and one for RH. The other two are for the lower hinges. This would be enough for one aircraft.
Q: Would these CDHP-KT-1 HINGE PIN KITS fit a 170B, also?
Yes this will work on all the 170s. 170, 170A, and 170B.
Q: What diameter is the pin? Will the 1.63 close on a hinge 1.50 inches wide?
Per the manufacturer: these will work for that application.