1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
ATS TIME-RITE® PRO COMPLETE KIT - 18MM ENGINES
MFR Model# I200B18K
Time-Rite is an instrument designed for precision timing of aircraft engines by direct measurement of piston travel.
The features of the Time-Rite design a moveable slide pointer, and an adjustable calibrated scale, eliminate the need for finding top dead center and compensate for the variables involved in accurate piston positioning.
Calibrated scales are available for most types of engines, and scale calibrations are obtained in cooperation with, and are approved by the engine manufactures.
Because of the difference in spark plug locations and piston dome shapes, different pivot arms are available to adapt the Time-Rite to most aircraft engines. All arms are easily interchanged. Carries a Lifetime ATS-Pro warranty
Note: This is the BASIC 18MM unit (arms and scales not included).
Note: This basic unit does not include scales or arms, which must be purchased separately. We also feature a complete kit which does include all arms and scales for 14mm engines I200B14K, 18mm engines I200B18K, or both I200BCK.
- Install Time-Rite in the spark plug hole of the timing cylinder and turn the engine through one complete cycle which leaves the slide pointer at the highest piston travel point, permitting alignment of the zero degree position on the calibrated scale with the slide pointer.
- Timing degree positions measured from the zero degree scale mark represent angular, crankshaft positions relative to true top dead center as obtained by methods using a pointer and protractor on the crankshaft.
In The Box
- 1 - 18mm Time-Rite unit
- 1 - Complete set of scales for 18mm engines
- 1 - Complete set of arms for 18mm engines
- 1 - Instruction manual
- 1 - A fitted case
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items