1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
BOLTSTER FLEXIBLE BOLT AND FASTENER ORGANIZER
MFR Model# BOLTSTER
The Boltster is a must have for shops, aviation mechanics, and anyone looking to streamline their wrenching projects.
Boltster solves the problem of misplaced bolts and fasteners. This means no more cups of bolts or sandwich bags labeled with all your fasteners. No more guess work when reassembling a project. No more cardboard bolt diagrams. No more time wasted or anxiety from misplacing the fasteners you need!
- The Boltster is constructed of a special, high strength silicone. This proprietary blend is chemical resistant, heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and incredibly resilient.
- The main holes fit bolts as small as M7 and as large as M17! Allowing for the use in almost every mechanical application. Smaller fasteners can be flipped, allowing for secure organization.
- The perimeter holes are the smallest, allowing all small screws, rivets, dowels, and body panel clips to be securely stored.
- The upper left of the Boltster features a larger hole. (Great to hang out of the way for long term storage)
- There is also a large pad for labeling your projects. Ex: Waterpump, alternator, etc. Preventing any unnecessary confusion.
- Other uses: Store drill bits, dowels, studs, rivets, or other small tools and fasteners.
- Flexible: Fold it and store it. The Boltster is flexible, and can be tucked away into any toolbox or drawer.
- Dimensions: 10"x10"x.4" unrolled
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items