GOODYEAR FLIGHT CUSTOM III
Get up to 20% more landings, superior wet traction, enhanced treadwear and helps dimensional stability, enhanced traction and treadwear. Goodyear tubes are all one premium quality.
• Deeper tread depth
• Extra-wide Aquachannel Grooves
• Belt package with Kevlar
• Dual polymer tread compound
• Up to 20% more landings
• Superior wet traction
• Enhanced treadwear and helps dimensional stability
• Enhanced traction and treadwear
GOODYEAR FLIGHT SPECIAL
A popular replacement aircraft tire for light aircraft, the Flight Special is an unsurpassed combination of value and performance. Designed for long tread life, this aircraft tire is built to last. Every strand of nylon cord in the casing has been triple tempered with time, tension and temperature to provide the ultimate in tire construction, uniformity and strength.
• Wide rib tread design and large footprint
• Tough-wearing tread rubber
• Triple-tempered nylon casing cord
• Enhanced traction
• Uniform wear and extended service life
• Quality construction
Most of the time the tube is replaced at tire change. However, it is not required if the tube is still in good, safe condition.
Yes, the 500-5 size is the nose tire size for the 152 and the 172R.
This will be 3,500 Lbs for P/N# 06-05100-3.