1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
PUROLATOR AN6235 LINE FILTER ELEMENT
From $16.50 to $17.00
|| A (inches)
|| C (inches)
|| D (inches)
- MIL-F-5504 QUALIFIED
- QUALIFIED FOR USE IN MS28720 AND AN6234 FILTER
- ELEMENT COLLAPSE:150PSID MINIMUM.
- FILTRARTION:10 MICROMETERS.
- HYDRAULIC O-RING.
- MEDIA: MICROPLEAT(c) ELEMENTS (resin impregnated cellulose)
- BUBBLE TEST 100%
- P/N AN6235-3A Specifications
- Body Diameter: 1.625 Inches Nominal
- Body Inside Diameter: 0.891 Inches Nominal
- Filtration Rating In Microns: 10.0 Nominal
- Flow Direction: Inside Out
- Design Type: Nonreusable
- Body Overall Length: 3.438 Inches Nominal
- Filtering Media Design: Pleated Single Filtering Media Response
- Filtering System For Which Designed: Full Flow
- Special Features: Used On Grumman Aircraft,model A10;with Unthreaded Mountin Hole,0.2656 In. Dia
- Material: Paper Filtering Medium
- Material: Metal Container/cartridge
- Media For Which Designed: Fuel/oil, Hydrocarbon
- Style Designator: Cylindrical W/ Container (rigid)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Delivered quickly and at a fair price.
August 28, 2018
Please note, Aircraft Spruce Canada's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce Canada assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: Is there a shelf life on the AN6235-1A filters?
There is no shelf life specified but it is recommended to have the filter stored in its package and in a dry place.
Q: Other websites list this AN6235-3A filter as having a 5475 day (15 year) shelf life. Can you confirm please?
That is correct. 15 years from cure date.