1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
CONCORDE RG-500 SEALED LEAD ACID AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-500
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
RG-500 is a powder coated aluminum container and cover. Cover is riveted to the container with high retention rivets. Forward facing MS 3509 receptacle with two perforated vent areas machined into the container. Hold down bars are welded to the container with lifting straps across the top of the cover.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Aircraft Type: Helicopter and Turbine
- Battery Type: RG-500 Sealed Lead Acid
- Maximum Weight: 42 lbs.
- Rated Capacity C1=1 hr., Rate in Ampere Hours: 17
- Voltage: 24v
- The STC for some aircraft is available at an additional cost please call 877-4-SPRUCE (777823) if applicable to your aircraft.
- No UPS hazardous charge, only pay price of battery
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With