1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
TL ELEKTRONICS EMS INTEGRA TL-6724 / TL-6760
From $83.75 to $202.95
|TL EMS INTEGRA PASSIVE RESISTIVE FUEL LEVEL SENDER TL-6724|
|TL EMS INTEGRA 12" ACTIVE CAPACITY FUEL LEVEL SENDER TL-6724|
|TL EMS INTEGRA OAT IAT AUX TEMP PROBE -22-158F TL-6724|
EMS Integra TL-6724 is a multifunctional engine monitoring system integrating all primary engine instruments (Tachometer, Manifold Pressure Indicator, EGT, CHT, Oil and Water Temperature Indicator, Fuel Quantity, Fuel Pressure and Fuel Flow Indicator, Voltmeter, Ammeter, Timer, IAT, OAT etc.).
The EMS Integra also integrates propeller control for Constant Speed and Choke Control. EMS Integra is designed for use with all engine makes and models. Wide viewing angles, brilliant colour and direct sunlight readability gives you a new dimension in EMS instrumentation. Proven high-tech components provide you with comfortable, user-friendly control. Its fully ambidextrous controls provide access to a variety of functions- a well-arranged display of genuine analogue instruments, a downloadable measured values history of engine functions by USB port, protection of your engine by constantly monitoring all measured values, direct headphone voice warnings etc.
- Designed for all engines from all over the world (for ROTAX engines the POWER PACK installation set available)
- Simply switch between EFIS, EMS or combination of them
- Intuitive NAV-Menu with rotary and click knob for easy control
- USB connector for Flash drive on the front panel for download data, configuration etc.
- The EMS enables to control angle of your propeller by the Air Speed, RPM and another information which the EMS measures
- The EMS enables to control Choke by the servo
- Then you will never have to think about whether to start with the choke or without it
- Thanks to Constant Speed or Choke Control functions you will never need to change settings and your flight will be even more free
- Voltage: 10.0 to 32.0 VoltsB
- Backlights internal or external: 5V, 12V or 24V
- Current consumption: 500 to 750 mA @ 14 Volts
- Maximal voltage and signal current: 30 Volts, 1 Ampere
- Measurement: +/-1%
- Operating: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) temperature range
- Relative humidity: 95% without condensation
- Load: +/-20 g
- Vibration: 1 to 200 Hz
- Weight: 750 grams (0,55 lbs)
- Dimensions: 192x149x90 mm (7.550x5.860x3.540 inch)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
High quality part works as expected.
June 30, 2017
But disappointed in slow shipping from
Your store1.to shipper
October 8, 2019
The #10-03530 probe works great at a very good price. The only problem is it has male connectors for the gauge. My gauge #10-01235 requires female slide-on connectors. A 2wire lead is required with female slide-on connectors on both ends.
April 20, 2018
Ive had the 6724 engine monitor in my Tecnam, for 600 plus hours now.
The display has faded to unreadable twice, the first was covered by warranty but took over a month to return from the Czech republic.
This last time after wiring around $700. and waiting for over two months, they do not answer my email request for a status update.
Other than that it worked great.
June 28, 2018
Q: Is this model (TL-6724) compatible with the Rotax 912 IS engine? I mean, do I need any activation code to use this EMS on Rotax?
Yes, the activation code 6724-34 is required to put TL-6724 in the operation compatible with Rotax 912iS.