1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
SWIFT ALTIMETER AND BAROMETERS 3 1/8 INCH / 9-30 VDC
From $539.00 to $604.00
|ALT3-40F3||40,000 FT 3 Pointer||Barometric unit switchable: mmHg/inHg/mb|
|ALT3-10F2||10,000 FT 2 Pointer||Barometric unit switchable: mmHg/inHg/mb|
|ALT3-10M2||10,000 M 2 Pointer||Barometric unit switchable: mmHg/inHg/mb|
|ALT3-10M3||10,000 M 3 Pointer||Barometric unit switchable: mmHg/inHg/mb, 100m/circle|
Patent product, Integrates the highly reliable MEMS sensor
Precise, Durable, Accurate (reading), free from frequent regular calibration.
- Large measurement range: up to 13,000 m (42,000 ft);
- Barometric unit can be switched between mmHg/inHg/mb;
- Precise indication: long pointer rotation a circle represents 100 meters in a 3 pointers 10000m model;
- Easy adjustment: adjust barometric pressure via button instead of knob, simple and straightforward;
- Digital-displayed barometric pressure with big and clear digits and adjustable lightness;
- Error can be corrected: no need to be returned to the manufacturer or checked with a specific instrument. After years, when the pressure-sensitive component in the indicator appears small drift, the indication error can be corrected;
- Super simplified variety and specification, thanks to features including high precision, large range via the sensor and switchable barometric unit.
- Size: 3 1/8"
- Install Depth: 96mm
- Power Supply: 9~30VDC
- Weight: 400 g
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this Swift altimeter and barometer FAA TSO approved for certified aircraft?
No, this altimeter is not FAA Approved for certified aircraft. Experimental aircraft use only.
Q: What happens if power is lost? Is the altimeter still functional?
The altimeter uses the static line for function. If power is lost, you will lose power on the led display portion that displays the barometric number.