|RADIORAX 1010-8 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK1010 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK1020 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK1030 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK2000 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK3000 KIT|
|RADIORAX RP1040-P SINGLE RAIL|
|RADIORAX RK1005 CESSNA KIT|
|RADIORAX RK1040 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK2010 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK2015 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK2020 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK2025 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK3010 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK3015 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK3020 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK3025 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK4000-12 KIT|
|RADIORAX RK4000-12A KIT|
|RADIORAX RK400 KIT|
Radiorax provides flexibility & ease of installation for panel mount avionics. The radiorax system consists of anodized slotted rails, stainless nuts, structural strength tray screws that are four times stronger than conventional screws used in aviation, and a stainless capture system that holds each nut where it is needed during assembly. The installer is able to position the nuts in the slot exactly where they are required to install each tray. Once installed, the trays can be easily moved until the screws are fully tightened. Additional nuts can be stored in the slots for future avionics additions. Radiorax has been successfully field approved with STC approval for wide variety of aircraft pending.
After installing Radiorax, installation and alignment of avionics components becomes simple and precise
• Great Strength - Radiorax is so strong that the 'back strapping' is completely eliminated.
• Ease of Alignment- Once the first tray is attached to the unique Radiorax slotted rail system and leveled, each subsequent tray is simply slid into position and tightened. • Easy Change and Modification - Adding additional avionics, or changing an existing unit is accomplished by merely loosening the screws in the existing trays and re-configuring the stack to the desired new position.
• Cost Effective- The modest cost of the Radiorax system is easily returned in future installation savings.
• Enhanced Quality - Comparison of the Radiorax system with the existing system of avionics mounting quickly reveals substantial quality improvement that Radiorax brings to your aircraft.
• Owner Satisfaction - Knowing you have the finest, safest avionics mounting system available will certainly add to the pride and satisfaction you enjoy with your personal aircraft.
All Radiorax Products
Can Ship Within 24 to 48 Hours!
Very happy with the Radiorax kit! Before purchasing, I thought it looked simple, and was pretty expensive for the aluminum channel and a few screws, etc. But the kit is more than that its extremely well thought out and engineered, and is a time-saver as well. Very happy with the kit, and will be using these for all future panels. Peter
RADIORAX 1010-8 KIT
Please note, Aircraft Spruce Canada's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce Canada assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
PER MFG - The 1010-8 rails are 8" so how many trays depends on the avionics in question. Hardware is supplied for four trays
This will come with the rail installation spacers, the screws for the spacers, a hex driver for the screws, and the instructions.
Per vendor: the kits include mounting hardware that attaches the rails to the panel with either screws or rivets.