1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
COWL SAVER BAFFLE SEAL MATERIAL 18 INCHES X 36 INCHES
MFR Model# CS085X18X36G
Cowl Saver™ Baffle Seal Material has 10 times Less Friction!
One side is silicone and the other is the revolutionary friction free surface unique to the patent pending Cowl Saver™ Cowl Saver™ dramatically reduces the friction between your cowl and baffle seals. Not FAA-PMA approved.
- Reduces transfer of damaging engine vibration to the engine cowl
- Minimizes cowl chaffing and erosion from baffle seals
- Extends baffle seal life
- Reduces expensive cowl and cowl fastener repairs
- Reduces fatigue and cracking in aluminum baffles and cowl skins
- The cowling even goes on easier!
- Ideal balance of flexibility and stiffness to insure a proper seal
- Fiberglass reinforced
- Thickness: .085
- Size: 18" x 36"
- Color: Gray
- Meets industry standard AMS3320G specification
- McFarlane quality you can count on!
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items