1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
DAVTRON DENSITY/ PRESSURE/ ALTIMETER/ TEMPERATURE MODEL 655
From $388.00 to $724.00
|DAVTRON DEN/PRESS ALT # 655-1|
|DAVTRON DEN/PRESS ALT # 655-2|
|DAVTRON DEN/PRESS ALT 655-2NVG|
Davtron M655 Features:
- 2 1/4" standard mount or front mount
- Outside air temperature (°f)
- Outside air temperature (°c)
- Pressure altitude
- Density altitude
- Aircraft voltage
- Voltage alarm (not on nvg unit)
- Deviation alarm (not on nvg unit)
- Sunlight readable display
- FAA/PMA Approved
Download M655 Brochure
Davtron FAA PMA # PQ1062NM
- Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
- FAA/PMA Approvals
- Beech Models 35, A35, B35, C35, D35, E35, F35, G35, H35, J35, K35, M35, N35, 35-33, and 35-A33
- Download FAA 337 Form
- Density altitude: -10,000 to 70,000 ft.
- Pressure altitude: -1000 to 62,700 ft. (Depends on encoder range.
- Flashing annunciator character on incorrect encoder inputs.
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +100 °C ±2°C Typ. -67 °F to +212 °F
- Voltage range 10V to 32V
- Input voltage: 14 or 28 volts.
- Input current: .35 amps max.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: I'm looking at getting the davtron Davtron Density/ Pressure/ Altimeter/ Temperature Model 655-2 and I need to know if the temp probe is included or do I have to buy that separately?
Per the manufacturer, the Davtron Density/ Pressure/ Altimeter/ Temperature Model 655 has the temperature probe included.
Q: For the 655-2, Davtron Density/Pressure/Altimeter/Temperature model 655, does it include all the probes? Temp, pressure & density altitude?
Per the Manufacturer, the temperature probe included is all that is needed. Pressure Altitude information will come from your encoder and transponder. Density altitude is calculated with both the pressure altitude and temperature information.
Q: Can you explain the difference between the 655-2 and the 655-2NVG ?
I cant seem to find what the NVG stands for or how it differs. Even on Davtron site I cant figure it out. Thanks.
NVG stands for Night Vision Green. The NVG version is intended for mostly military applications in which the display will be readable with night vision goggles on.