1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-795-2278
CONCORDE RG28-7 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-28-7
The RG-28-7 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Avionics Battery for lighting, standby, emergency power. Protects and extends the life of other avionics. Concorde's Emergency Batteries float directly on the DC buss with no need for a dedicated charger. This results in a high inrush current which extends battery life with fast recovery time from discharge. With the battery floating directly on the buss, transient spikes in the DC power are absorbed. These batteries are self regulating on charge and will take only the current required to maintain it at full charge.
- C1 @ 23°C (74°F) = 9.0 Ah
- C1 @ -18°C (0°F) = 6.6 Ah
- C1 @ -30°C (-22°F) = 4.3 Ah
Recombinant Gas - The RG Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose:Emergency Aircraft Battery
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 9.00
- Max Weight: 30.00 lb / 13.6 kg
Q: What is specification for terminal lug for RG28-7 battery?
The terminals are as follows: 1 each 6-32 Screw and 1 each 8-32 female terminal with corresponding sized cap screws.