1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-795-2278
AERO ARPOSOLVE ALCOHOL IPA TT-I-735A
Aero Arposolve A Isopropyl Alcohol 90% - 100%.
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Clear, Colorless,
- Odor: Alcohol-like, characteristic
- Odor Threshold: 200 ppm
- pH: No data available
- Freezing Point (Melting point / freezing point): -88 °C (-126 °F)
- Boiling Point: 82 - 83 °C (180 - 181 °F) / (1013 hPa)
- Flash Point: 12 °C (54 °F)
- Method: Tag closed cup
- Evaporation Rate: < 3.9 / (Butyl Acetate = 1)
- Flammability (solid, gas): No data available
- Upper explosion limit: 13 %(V)
- Lower explosion limit: 2 %(V)
- Vapor Pressure: No data available
- Relative vapor density: < 2.1 @ 15 - 20 °C (59 - 68 °F)
- (Air = 1.0)
- Relative density: 0.785 - 0.787 @ 20 °C (68 °F) / Reference substance: (water = 1)
- Solubility(ies) Water solubility: completely miscible
- Solubility in other solvents: No data available
- Partition coefficient noctanol/ water: log Pow: 0.05 @ 25 °C (77 °F)
- Auto-ignition temperature: 399 - 425 °C
- Thermal decomposition: No data available
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this Aero Arposolve alcohol suitable to wipe-down bare aluminum before priming? if so, is there a specific drying period necessary?
There is not a specific drying period, as soon as it evaporates you should be ready to apply primer. We recommend checking to see if the primer manufacturer suggests a specific prep process.
Q: What is different between this and the isopropyl alcohol I can purchase at the hardware store?
This is 90-100% ipa. Most hardware stores typically stock 71%.
Q: Will this Aero Arposolve Alcohol dull polished Aluminum?
IPA is commonly used on polished aluminum. As always we recommend trying it on a small unseen test area first.
Q: Does this work for cleaning oil off painted belly surface? Will it harm the paint?
Yes. This can be used for cleaning oil off the painted belly surface. When applying, it is recommended not to apply the material itself to the body but to apply it using a rag / towel of choice.
Q: Does the Aero Arposolve Alcohol have a shelf life?
This has a 4 year shelf life.