1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
VENAŽ TECHNOSIL HEATER HOSE
From $11.75 to $15.90
Extruded silicone hose specially recommended for engine cooling and heating system applications.
- Outer Layer: Silicone VMQ, smooth and blue.
- Reinforcement: Polyester braiding.
- Inner Layer: Silicone VMQ, smooth and blue.
- Temperature: -55°C to +180°C (-67°F / +356°F ).
- Manufacturing Length: Standard rolls of 76,2m (250 ft.).
|Physical Tests ||Method ||SAE |
|Cold Flexibility |
|SAE J20 (5.1.2) ||Not Fracture, not show |
any cracks or breaks
|Ozone Test |
|ASTM D-1149 ||Not show any cracks ||Pass |
|Kink Test (%) ||SAE J20 (5.1.4) ||Collapse allowed 25% ||<9 |
Smooth inner and outer appearance, and blue color.Excellent resistance to thermal aging and oxidizing agents (oxygen, ozone, UV).Operational temperature range from -60°C (-75 F) to +180°C (356 F).The standard manufacturing length is 76 meters long (249.34 ft.), although it isavailable in shorter lengths if necessary.
The material is in compliance with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and its subsequent amendments including the RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU and RoHS3 Directive 2015/863.
- It is especially recommended for use in water and ethylene glycol-based engine coolant system applications.
- For the automotive industry, the most common standard for coolant system hoses is SAE J20, which classifies them according to type of service. This reference, SAE 20R3, are for heater service.
- This type of hose is used in connecting heater systems and other components in the
- coolant circulating systems of ground vehicles (for example in heavy duty truck and bus engines).
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Very high quality material and finishing.
December 20, 2018
Q: Are these hoses rated for certified aircraft?
No, these are for experimental aircraft applications only.
Q: Is this silicone hose suitable for use with EVANS NPG + COOLANT?
Per the supplier: Yes, it will work just fine.
Q: What is the pressure & temperature rating of this Silicone Hose?
Per the supplier: -50 inches vac / 350 temp / 100 psi. It is the same hose Rapco uses.
Q: Can this silicone hose be used for regular unleaded or avgas fuel?
This hose is not recommended for fuel or oil.