1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
6 INCH CONTOUR GAGE
MFR Model# 837
General’s 6” Contour Gage is designed for precise surface duplication in woodworking, fine carpentry and other professional genres. The 35 ultra-thin leaves per inch assure that you are getting an exact replication of your copied shape. The Contour Gage is capable of duplicating surfaces up to 3-1/2” deep.
1. Press Contour Gage against surface to be copied.
2. Trace the formed contour gage onto your cutting material.
3. Cut the material.
4. Fit into place.
- 6” gage with 35 leaves per inch.
- Great for precise woodworking, installation tile floors or linoleum.
- Ultra-thin fingers measure profiles up to 3-1/2” deep.
- Includes rule marking on body with inch graduations.
- Stainless steel pins.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Very good quality. This is the best gauge Ive found as the pins are fine enough to pick up the detail needed to cut a plaster knife for running molding, so if youre just doing carpentry, this baby will exceed your expectations.
Shipping was prompt and perfect.
March 31, 2021