1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
SHADIN AMS 2000 ALTITUDE MANAGEMENT AND ALERT SYSTEM
MFR Model# AMS-2000
With a range of feature previously unavailable in general aviation, the Shadin Avionics AMS-2000 Altitude Management and Alert System brings advanced instrumentation to new levels of function and affordability. The Shadin Avionics AMS-2000 uses information from Mode-C altitude encoder to deliver:
- Time-based Altitude Alerting, rather than fixed altitude buffers.
- Automatic calculation and display of Density Altitude.
- Real-time display of IVS without the inherent lag of your aircraft's static system.
- Calculation and display of Aircraft and Engine Performance
- Percentage, at your demand.
These are but a few of the Standard features that are make the AMS-2000 the best value in advanced altitude monitoring instrumentation:
- FAA approved. TSO C88a, DO-160B.
- An appropriate audio and visual warning broadcast upon deviation outside a user-selected envelope surrounding your assigned altitude.
- Smooth capture of your cruise altitude is facilitated by a level-off warning sounded and displayed at a user-defined distance from target altitude.
- Alerts you just above your pre-selected Decision Height or MDA.
- Gear-down reminder.
- Displays density altitude and aircraft/engine performance percentage.
- Digital display of altitude from -1000 to +62,000 feet in 100 foot increments.
- Adjustable audio alert tone and level.
- Compatible with most Mode-C transponders in current production.
- Standard rectangular 1/2 ATI configuration.
- Made in the U.S.A., the AMS-2000 features a 12-month warranty.
The AMS-2000 coupled with the Falcon Altitude Encoder provides all advanced altitude alert functions previously noted, plus the following high-resolution altitude management functions:
- Time-based level-off warning sounded and displayed 15 seconds from target altitude--smooth capture is assured regardless of climb or descent rate.
- Digital display of altitude from -1000 to +62,000 feet in high resolution, 10-foot increments.
- Digital reading of Instantaneous Vertical Speed (IVS).
- Deviation envelope is adjustable in 10 foot increments
- Customers Also Viewed