1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-795-2278
INDU DIGITAL | ANALOG SENSITIVE ALTIMETER 3 1/8 INCHES
MFR Model# INDU-ALTIMETER-3.125
The Indu Altimeter is an electronic device which mimics the classic altimeter display but uses state of the art electronics.
It presents both analog and digital readings using the high precision of modern electronics.
- Displays Altitude in both analog format and digital display
- Rotating knob for adjusting barometric pressure (Hg or hPa)
- Standard 3.125” diameter. (Depth required is only 2 ¼ inches)
- Connects to static system and 10 – 30 VDC power
- Low current consumption (120mA @ 12VDC)
- Weighs only 240 grams (8.5 ounces)
- Broad Altitude range (-500 to 50,000 feet)
- Supplied with power cable and static line T-connector
- Very high quality. Manufactured in the European Union (EU)
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
The altimeter works good. I do have an issue with the fact that it will not work without electrical power. We did opted to not install the back up battery. Sometimes when you turn it on it gives very erroneous altitude displays. It will eventually correct itself. When it is working it works good. I love the digital and analog display.
April 19, 2021
Q: Is the Indu digital altimeter FAA Approved for primary use in certified aircraft?
No, this item part # 11-16225 is a non TSO'd gauge and can not be used in a certified aircraft application.
Q: Does the analog requires battery power? If power goes out does the analog continue working?
Yes, this will need to be connected to aircraft power in order to function. If you do not have a backup system for power, it will not function.