1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
ELECTRONIC IGNITION COMMANDER
MFR Model# 2-1/4 DISP
The Electronic Ignition Commander provides information and control solutions for experimental aircraft powered by Lycoming and Continental aircraft engines WHICH UTILIZE THE P-MAG ELECTRONIC IGNITION. Two different displays offered (2 1/4" Standard Instrument Display.
- Continuous verification of timing mark synchronization and a Preflight screen that reports the timing synchronization and condition of the ignition harnesses and spark plugs
- Monitor E/P-mag operation
- Three user definable timing map shifts in addition to the default A & B curves
- Useful for running at high altitudes, auto fuel, or when it is desirable to use a different than standard timing curve
- Dimmable screen for night flight
- Sunlight readable Organic LED display with no viewing angle restrictions
- Configurable tachometer with Hobbs meter function
- Pilot adjustable RED line with multiple YELLOW RPM Ranges
- Configurable LED warning light when running in YELLOW restricted ranges
- Standard tachometer display with optional Manifold Pressure
- Remote update capability allows you to update you EICommander from any computer
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
I dont even own a EI Commander yet and I can tell you Bills customer service is A1! I called him with a PMag question and he was a great help. I will be installing a EI Commander in the near future.
May 22, 2018
This is not only a great product but the best customer service I've ever gotten. This system found problems with my Pmags instantly. I would never install Pmags without the EI Commander.
May 1, 2015
Q: Can I use this Electronic Ignition Commander on a Rotax 912?
No, this instrument cannot be used with Rotax engines.