1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-795-2278
PTI POLYURETHANE PAINT KIT
From $463.00 to $2174.00
|PTI POLYURETHANE PAINT KIT|
|PTI POLYURETHANE CLEAR COAT KIT|
This kit will provide all the materials needed to paint any RV or similar size aircraft.
The kit consists of:
• Green Acid Etch Primer & Reducer
• Yellow Epoxy Primer, Catalyst, & Reducer
• Polyurethane White Topcoat, with Catalyst & Reducer
• Clear coat sold separately
Additional colors are available upon request, for an additional cost.
Download the Adobe PDF on using the products in the RV Paint Kit. (Requires Adobe PDF Viewer and can be downloaded by clicking here.)
Certification paperwork must be requested at time of order. If certs are required with purchase, please contact us by clicking here or calling sales.
NEW FEATURE - ASK PTI
Have a question regarding PTI Specialty Paint Products or aircraft coatings in general? Click the "Ask a Question" box below to submit it and within 2 business days you will have an answer directly from the experts at PTI. Don't hesitate, just ask us!
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: How many square feet will the poly kit cover? Part Number 09-02074
It will vary depending on the spray equipment, and how it is applied, but in general, at 1 mil thickness a catalyzed gallon will cover approx 800 sq ft. Most application will require a 2 mil thickness, which would make it 400 sq ft. This kit has 2 gallons of Insignia White, once catalyzed, yields 4 gallons before it is thinned. At 2 mil, that should give approx 1600 sq ft.
Q: How much top coat is included this PTI polyurethane paint kit? Part # 09-02074
Here are the kit contents for 09-02074:
- Qty 1: 09-01658 (PTI POLYURETHANE THINNER GAL)
- Qty 2: 09-17925-14 (PTI POLYURETHANE INSIGNIA WHITE GAL)
- Qty 1: 09-00936 (PTI EPOXY THINNER GAL)
- Qty 2: 09-00950 (PTI REDUCER 1045 GAL)
- Qty 2: 09-01256 (PTI POLYURETHANE CATALYST GAL)
- Qty 1: 09-00932 (PTI EPOXY PRIMER YELLOW GAL KT)
- Qty 1: 09-00947 (PTI PRIMER GREEN ACID ETCH GAL)
Q: Is a clear coat required for PTI polyurethane?
No, you do not need to use a clear coat with this paint.