1-877-795-2278 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 2 PM | 877-795-2278
UAVIONIX PINGSTATION 2 WEATHERPROOF 978/1090 NETWORKABLE ADS-B RECEIVER
MFR Model# UAX-90015-01-1
Dual-band ADS-B Reception, pingStation 2 receives both ADS-B frequencies (978MHz UAT and 1090MHz) simultaneously with a single installation, enabling you to track aircraft equipped up to 200+ miles away.
Say goodbye to difficult coax cable runs that reduce your reception performance. The all-in-one pingStation 2 includes the receiver, GPS, and antenna in a weatherproof enclosure, with power and data provided by a single Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) network cable connected right to your LAN. The quick pole-mount clamp design makes installation a snap.
- pingStation 2 is MLAT Ready (with 3rd-party multilateration software). The internal GPS provides high-resolution timestamps for each message received. This allows a pingStation 2 sensor constellation to be used to multilaterate on Mode S transponder traffic, using time-difference-of-arrival (TDOA) to calculate aircraft positions.
Your Data, Your Way
- pingStation 2 provides data in multiple formats easily integrated into any display or analytical application, including UAS Ground Control Stations, Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Solutions, and Flight Information Displays.
- A dual-band receiver powered by the groundbreaking uAvioinix ping™ firmware defined radio. pingStation receives ADS-B equipped aircraft over 200 miles away on both 978MHz (UAT) and 1090ES. As an added benefit the dedicated ping™ ADS-B radio features extremely low power consumption, more dynamic range and much less heat generation when compared with SDR solutions.
- Input Voltage / Power: 44-57V / 500mA Power over Ethernet
- Size: 4.5” x 7.5” x 14.8”
- Weight: 425 grams
- MTL 1090MHz Dynamic Range: -88dBm ; -79 to 0dBm
- MTL 978MHz Dynamic Range: -93dBm -90 to -3dBm
- Interface: Ethernet (JSON UDP) / Compressed VRS (Virtual Radar Server)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items