1-877-795-2278 | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce Canada
Brantford, ON Canada
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
Chicago, IL | Wasilla, AK
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $500 (SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-795-2278
MGL AVIONICS GENERATION 2 ODYSSEY - EFIS/EMS/NAVIGATOR
MFR Model# MGL ODYSSEY 10.4
The Odyssey is a comprehensive flight, engine and navigation instrument designed for Experimental and Light Sport aircraft. Like the Enigma, the Odyssey is a hardware and software concept that promotes a flexible, powerful EFIS platform together with a software application system that is highly user-modifiable. As an EFIS hardware platform, the Odyssey provides state of the art multi-processor based processing utilizing components chosen for absolute robustness in radiation intense environments such as found at high altitudes. This is coupled with intense low power design methods to further maximize overall system application and reliability.
The large amount of flexibility built into the base system allows the adaptation of the Odyssey to almost any mission and aircraft. Due to low system cost, the Odyssey is equally suited to very light aircraft, gliders and rotorcraft, while providing enough flexibility to be utilized by even twin-engine aircraft with full dual engine monitoring.
Click Here For Odyssey installation pic (RV-7A)
- Larger screen (10.4” diagonal)
- High resolution full VGA active TFT display - one of the best we have found!
- Faster processor for future functionality
- 2 user-configurable rotary knobs and 7 function keys
- ARINC 429 interface for communication with traffic alert systems (TIS and ZAON XRX) and for communicating with high-end digital autopilots (GPS Steer and Vertical Nav)
- CAN (automotive bus) for reading the ECU of automotive engine conversions
- Analog +/- 150mA NAV inputs to display CDI/LOC/GS when connected to older analog Nav radios
- Weight: Under 4 lbs
- Current Draw: Only 1.5 Amps @ 12 Volts
- The Odyssey comes with a 3-year limited Warranty from MGL Avionics.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Hello Sir, I would like to know if good match MGL AVIONICS GENERATION 2 ODYSSEY on Rotax 582 engine?
Yes, these parts will work together.
Q: Is this MGL unit intended for certified aircraft?
No, this is intended for install in experimental aircraft only.