|The two-seat all-metal STOL CH 750 has been developed as an "off-airport" short take-off and landing kit aircraft to fulfill the demanding requirements of both sport pilots and first-time builders. Designer Chris Heintz has combined the capabilities and advantages of a bush-plane with the advantages of a modern design, such as tricycle gear configuration and all-metal aluminum alloy construction available in an advanced CNC-produced kit featuring match-hole technology. The light sport utility aircraft craft features fixed leading-edge slats for high lift, full-span flaperons (both ailerons and flaps), an all-flying rudder, and durable all-metal construction.|
With form following function, the popular STOL CH 750 design can be built from complete kits, component "buy-as-you-build" (section) kits, or it can be built from plans-only (blueprints) with common aircraft materials and tools (available from us).
Features of the STOL CH 750 include:
- Amazing short take-off and landing (STOL) performance
of under 100 ft.
- Surprisingly competitive cruise speed (100 mph).
- Huge cabin, side-by-side seating, easy access
- Spectacular "wrap-around" visibility
- Many engine choices: Continental, Jabiru, Rotax, Corvair, and more...
- Outstanding controls: full length flaperons and all-flying rudder
- Great bushplane capabilities, simplicity of a tricycle gear.
- Sport Pilot ready (fly it with a Sport Pilot certificate)
Kit Price w/o Engine: ~$14,990
Plans Price: ~$495
Number of Seats: 2
Building Materials: N/A
Building Time: ~1500 HRS
Standard Engine: Continental 0-200 / 100 hp
Horsepower: 80-125 hp
Wing Span: 29 ft. 10 in.
Wing Area: 144 sq. ft.
Empty Weight: 775 lbs.
Gross Weight: 1440 lbs.
Takeoff Distance: 100 ft.
Landing Distance: 125 ft.
Cruise Speed: 100 mph
Top Speed: 125 mph
Fuel Capacity: 2 x 12 gallons
Range: 440 miles
For detailed info on all Zenair™ kit aircraft designs contact:
Zenith Aircraft Company
Mexico Memorial Airport, PO Box 650
Mexico, Missouri, 65265-0650 USA.
Ph: (573) 581-9000 (Mon-Fri, 8-5 Central), Fax: 573-581-0011